up to August 31st, 2024
from September 1st, 2024
to October 11th, 2024
|Participants from countries with regular HIGH income*
from countries with Regular LOW income*
|Students (undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral fellows) **
* As per the World Bank catalog
** Student: A person who is following courses at the university to get a degree in Medicine and PhD students.
The online registration application must be accompanied by written proof of status (date no older than 6 months from the registration date); otherwise, low fees will not be validated.
A Proof of Status is an official letter written and signed (by hand/no electronic signature) by the head of the department – hospital or academic institution – which confirms the status of the applicant. The document must be issued in English on official hospital/university letterhead and must be submitted to the Registration Department before the relevant registration deadline. Once the online pre-registrations for the Congress are closed, participants still wishing to register will need to bring their proof of status onsite, in order to benefit from the reduced fee.
N.B.: When letters, certifying status, are sent after the early/late registration deadline, the next registration fee will be applicable even when the registration is processed online and fully paid.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE:
Participants, Students & Industry
- Access to Congress and Exhibition Area
- On-site registration material
- Certificate of Attendance
- Access to coffee, refreshments, and standing lunch during official breaks
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Registered participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance, after the end of the Congress, by e-mail.
LETTER OF INVITATION
Participants who require an official Invitation Letter in order to attend the Congress may address the Congress Organizing Secretariat, specifying the necessary details. This service is provided only to assist participants who are required to obtain a visa or permission to attend the Congress. It should not be considered an official invitation covering fees or any other expenses.
Please note that invitation letters are issued only to those participants who have completed the registration process (paid registration fees).
METHODS OF PAYMENT
All payments are to be made in Euro (EUR). Bank charges are to be settled by the payer.
- By credit card online: Online payments by credit card will be processed through the Congress’
online services system. Upon completion of payment, the online system will
redirect you to a confirmation of services and the respective payments
page. Once you have completed this process, you will receive a
confirmation email with information about the services booked and your
- By bank transfer: Bookings by bank transfer can be processed through the Congress’
online services system. After selecting the Congress services of your
choice, please tick the appropriate checkbox (payment “by bank transfer”)
in the payments section. The online system will then redirect you to a
confirmation of services page and once this is submitted you will receive
a confirmation email with an outstanding balance due (to be settled by
bank transfer). After receipt of payment of the appropriate fees, you will
receive the official confirmation of the services booked for the Congress
in the email address advised for communication.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your bookings will be valid for seven (7) days after completion of the online order. Payment by bank transfer is to be completed within this time frame, for final confirmation of your bookings. After the 7-day deadline has expired, your bookings will be considered null.
Bank Details (EURO account):
Account Number: 103-002320-000855
Swift Code: CRBAGRAAXXX
IBAN Number: GR29 0140 1030 1030 0232 0000 855
Account Holder: Erasmus S.A.
Bank charges: Bank charges are to be settled by the payer
All receipts/invoices will be sent to recipients within one month after the end of the Congress.
Important information for payments by credit card
Due to the increased payment security measures followed by several banks around the world, you may be prompted to answer increased security questions, either to proceed with a transaction or to verify an initially declined transaction. It may also be advisable to try a different card in case your initial attempt is not successful. Please be assured that our team works continuously to keep in place the appropriate processes that ensure a safe, fast, and seamless online payment experience for all. Thank you for your understanding and your kind cooperation and please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further clarification.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Full payment of all services booked is required to confirm your registration.
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a Tax Reg. No./ VAT number. The invoicing address and Tax Reg. No./ VAT number can be set up during the registration process.
- Registration payments must be completed before the end of the selected registration deadline. If the payment is not submitted by the stated deadline, the fee will be changed to the one that corresponds to the next time period.
- NOTE: Kindly check the billing/receipt information that you have entered during the registration process. The bill/receipt will be issued on the given details within one month after the end of the Congress. In case of any change of the information requested after the issuance of the bill/ receipt, there will be a handling fee of 20 € for the re-issuance of the bill/receipt.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
Any cancellation of your registration must be notified in writing by e-mail to the Congress Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Up to and including August 31st, 2024: 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- From September 1st, 2024, and onwards: No refund will apply.
- All refunds will be made within two months after the end of the Congress. Any bank charges (where applicable) will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded.
Please note that pictures and video recordings will be taken by conference staff throughout the 20th Congress of the WPA Epidemiology and Public Health Section.
By registering to the Congress, you consent to the Congress Secretariat of the 20th Congress of the WPA Epidemiology and Public Health Section using photographs and/or video recordings including images of you, both internally and externally to promote the Congress. These images could be used in print and digital media formats including print publications, websites, e-marketing, posters banners, advertising, film, social media, teaching and research purposes. Additionally, the Organizers are committed to processing information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For further information regarding registration, please contact the Congress Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org