|Registration Category||Early – Bird Registration Fees
(Until May 31st, 2024)
| Late Registration Fees
(from June 1st until September 15th, 2024
|On Site Registration Fees
(from September 16th, 2024)
|Regular||550 €||625 €||750 €|
|Student *||350 €||475 €||525 €|
||150 €||180 €|
Registration fees include:
- Admission to the Meeting Sessions and the Exhibition
- Delegate material (meeting bag, Program booklet, pen, note pad)
- Certificate of Attendance
- Coffee and Lunch breaks, as announced in the Program
Accompanying Persons fees include:
- Ice Breaker Reception
All Conference Fees are calculated in EUR (€).
Participants from countries where currency restrictions prevent them from sending registration fees in advance are asked to inform the Conference Organizing Secretariat to avoid being charged the late registration fee.
Certificate of Attendance
All registered participants that have attended the Conference will receive a Certificate of Attendance via email.
All payments are to be made in Euro (EUR). Bank charges are to be settled by the payer. Confirmation of services and payment invoices will be sent after receipt of the appropriate fees by e-mail to the address advised for communication.
Please note that late registration fees will apply for any payments received after the stated
deadlines. Outstanding payments are to be made onsite during the Congress.
By Credit Card
MASTERCARD, VISA and AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards are accepted.
Online payments by credit card will be processed through the secure payment page of the Conference
online registration system. Upon completion of payment, the online system will redirect you to a confirmation of services and the respective payments page. Once you have completed this process, you will receive a confirmation email with information about the services booked and your payment status.
By Bank Transfer
Online bookings by bank transfer can be processed through the Conference’s online services system. After selecting the Conference services of your choice, please tick the appropriate checkbox (payment “by bank transfer”) in the payments section. The online system will then redirect you to a confirmation of services page and once this is submitted you will receive a confirmation email with an outstanding balance due (to be settled by bank transfer). After receipt of payment of the appropriate fees, you will receive the official confirmation of the services booked for the Conference in the email address advised for communication.
Important, Note: Your bookings will be valid for seven (7) days after completion of the online order. Payment by bank transfer is to be completed within this time frame, for final confirmation of your bookings. After the 7-day deadline has expired, your bookings will be considered as null.
Bank account details (EUR account):
Account Number: 103-002320-000855
Swift Code: CRBAGRAAXXX
IBAN Number: GR29 0140 1030 1030 0232 0000 855
Account Holder: Erasmus S.A.
Bank charges: Bank charges are to be settled by the payer.
Important Note: A copy of the bank transfer receipt is to be sent to the Organizing Secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, for confirmation of the relevant bank transfer. Please indicate your name as well as the “ESC 2024” on your payment details for identification purposes. Upon payment, we will send you the respective confirmation.
Disclaimer: Erasmus Conferences & Events S.A. does not store credit card information, nor do we share customers’ details with any third parties. All personal data included in the databases to which access is granted will be protected according to the European Directive for the Protection of Personal Data with appropriate software and hardware measurements.
Important information for payments by credit card
Due to the increased payment security measures followed by several banks around the world, you may be prompted to answer increased security questions, either to proceed with a transaction or to verify an initially declined transaction. It may also be advisable to try a different card in case your initial attempt is not successful. Please be assured that our team works continuously on always keeping in place the appropriate processes which ensure a safe, fast and seamless online payment experience for all. Thank you for your understanding and your kind cooperation and please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for any further clarification.
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a Tax Reg. No./ VAT number. The invoicing address and Tax Reg. No./ VAT number can be set up during the registration process.
- Registration payments must be completed before the end of the selected registration deadline. If the payment is not submitted by the stated deadline, the fee will be changed to the one that corresponds to the next time period.
- Kindly check the billing/receipt information that you have entered during the registration process. The bill/receipt will be issued on the given details within one month after your payment is complete. In case of any change of the information requested after the issuance of the receipt/bill there will be a handling fee of €20 for the re-issuance of the receipt/bill.
Cancellation & Alteration Policy
Any cancellation of participation must be notified in writing by e-mail to Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Registration fees are not transferable.
- Registrations cancelled up to June 20th, 2024: a 75% refund will take place.
- Registrations cancelled after June 21st and up to July 31st, 2024: a 50% refund will take place.
- Registrations cancelled after August 1st, 2024: no refunds will be made
Alterations/ Name changes
- Until July 31, 2024: name changes can be made with no additional charge
- Between July 31 and September 1, 2024: name changes will be charged with € 20 administrative fee.
- After September 2, 2024: no name changes will be accepted.
- Non-shows will be charged with the full fee.
Please note that pictures and video recordings will be taken by conference staff throughout the 39th General Assembly (GA) of the European Seismological Commission.
By registering to the Conference, you consent to the Organizing Secretariat of 39th General Assembly (GA) of the European Seismological Commission using photographs and/or video recordings including images of you, both internally and externally to promote the Conference. These images could be used in print and digital media formats including print publications, websites, e-marketing, posters banners, advertising, film, social media, teaching and research purposes. Additionally, the Organizers are committed to processing information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For further information regarding registration, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com.