Please read the below information before entering the online abstract submission system:
Submission procedure & guidelines
The first step to follow before submitting an abstract online is to login, by creating your own username and password required by the system. The same login details are to be used for any other services booked through the online platform (abstracts submission, registration, hotel accommodation, etc.).
- Abstracts must be submitted in English through the online abstract submission platform. Abstracts sent in other languages and/or by e-mail or hard copy (paper copy) will not be accepted for evaluation.
- During your abstract's online submission, you will be requested to choose the Session of your preference (please click here to see the detailed list), as well as your preferred type of presentation (oral or poster). Please note that the Scientific Committee reserves the right to request the change of your abstract's presentation type and/or topic, according to the Scientific Program's specifications and needs.
- Your abstract should be submitted until April 12, 2024.
- A person can be presenting author for maximum of two (2) abstracts. Co-authorship is open to an unlimited number of abstracts.
- The presenting author is indicated by clicking on the appropriate box next to the respective name.
- All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Conveners of each Session.
- Each abstract's corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation procedure's results until May 15, 2024. The corresponding author receives all information concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all other co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- Registration each abstract's presenting author until May 31,2024 is a prerequisite for its presentation in the Scientific Program and its publication in the ESC2024 electronic material.
- Only abstracts of presenting authors who have registered for the Conference and have paid the registration fee by the Early Registration Deadline (May 31,2024) will be scheduled for presentation.
- Abstract texts should be a maximum of 300 words, excluding title and authors list and affiliations.
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request must be sent to the Organizing Secretariat at the latest by June 15, 2024.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated e-mail address. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If necessary, authors may access their abstracts and make changes until the submission deadline.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a fully finalized abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.