|Registration Category||Early registration fees
up to July 31st, 2023
|From August 1st, 2023
to on site
|Participants||500 €||600 €|
|Students*||280 €||325 €|
|Industry**||750 €||1000 €|
** Sponsors excluded.
Registration EntitlementsKindly find below the registration entitlements for your applicable registration:
Participants, Students & Industry
- Admittance to Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception
- Admittance to all sessions
- Admittance to exhibition
- Meeting documentation and abstract book
- Certificate of Attendance
- Coffee – refreshments during official Meetings’ breaks
- Light Lunch during official Meetings’ dates
Registration Terms & Conditions
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can be set up during the registration process.
- Registration fees are based on the date of the receipt. The prices indicated are only applicable if BOTH the registration request AND payment are received before midnight, Central European Time (UTC +2), on the relevant registration deadline date, otherwise the higher registration fee will be applied.
- An email/ letter of receipt will be sent to you upon completion of your registration. This letter must be presented at the registration desk at the meeting venue and only if outstanding amount is zero, you will be able to receive the meeting documents.
- Payment of registration fee can be made either by credit card or bank transfer (see below bank account details).
- Payment by cash will be only accepted on-site.
- Registration payments must be completed before the end of the selected registration deadline. If the payment is not submitted by the stated deadline, the fee will be changed to the one that corresponds to the next time period.
- All payments are to be made in Euro (EUR) without charges for the beneficiary.
Bank Details (EURO account):
Account number: 0026-0237-83-0200937824
Swift Code: ERBKGRAA
IBAN Number: GR35 0260 2370 0008 3020 0937 824
Beneficiary: Erasmus SA
Bank charges: Bank charges are to be settled by the payer
Note: Copy of the bank slip receipt is to be sent to the Meeting Organising Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), for confirmation of the relevant bank transfer. Please indicate your name as well as the “ACTC2023” on your payment details for identification purposes.
Important information for payments by credit card
Due to the increased payment security measures followed by several banks around the world, you may be prompted to answer increased security questions, either to proceed with a transaction or to verify an initially declined transaction. It may also be advisable to try a different card in case your initial attempt is not successful. Please be assured that our team works continuously on always keeping in place the appropriate processes which ensure a safe, fast and seamless online payment experience for all. Thank you for your understanding and your kind cooperation and please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for any further clarification.
Cancellation & Alteration PolicyCancellations
Any cancellation or alteration of your registration must be notified in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Until June 30, 2023: full amount paid will be refunded less 20% administrative fee
- Between July 1 and August 15, 2023: 50% of the registration fee will be refunded
- After August 15, 2023: No refund applies. All refunds will be processed within two (2) months after the end of the ACTC Meeting. Bank charges will be deducted.
- Until August 20, 2023: name changes can be made with no additional charge
- After August 21, 2023: name changes will be charged €20 administrative fee.
- From September 15, 2023 onwards: no name changes will be accepted.
- Non-shows at the Meeting will be charged the full fee.