(until June 15th, 2022)
(from June 16th, 2022 until August 31st, 2022)
|ISOLS Member*||€ 900,00||€ 1.050,00||€ 1.200,00|
|Non-Member||€ 1.100,00||€ 1.250,00||€ 1.400,00|
|Surgeon in Training / AHP||€ 600,00||€ 750,00||€ 900,00|
||€ 600,00||€ 750,00
|Industry (Not Exhibiting)||€ 1.500,00
|ISOLS Young Surgeons Day Workshop||€ 150
(Tuesday September 6th, 2022)
* Only ISOLS Members who are concurrent with their 2021 membership are entitled to this reduced fee.
** A Proof of Status is required for the reduced rate of the registration category “Students”. A Proof of Status is an official letter written and signed (by hand/ no electronic signature) by the head of department – hospital or academic institution – which confirms the status of the applicant. The document must be issued in English on official hospital/university letterhead and must be submitted to the Organizing Secretariat before the relevant registration deadline. Once the online pre-registrations for the Meeting are closed, participants still wishing to register under this category will need to hand their proof of status at the Registration Desk onsite, in order to benefit from the reduced fee.
N.B.: When letters, certifying status, are sent after the early/ late registration deadline, the next registration fee will be applicable even when the registration is processed online and fully paid.
Registration fees include:
- Admission to the Meeting Sessions and the Exhibition
- Delegate material
- Certificate of Attendance
- Coffee and Lunch during breaks, as announced in the Meeting Program
- Welcome Reception
Registration Terms & Conditions
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can be set up during the registration process.
- Registration fees are based on the date of the receipt. The prices indicated are only applicable if BOTH the registration request AND payment are received before midnight, on the relevant registration deadline date, otherwise the registration fee of the next period will be applied.
- Payment of registration fee can be made either by credit card or bank transfer (see below bank account details).
- Payment by cash will be only accepted on-site.
- Registration payments must be completed before the end of the selected registration deadline. If the payment is not submitted by the stated deadline, the fee will be changed to the one that corresponds to the next time period.
- All payments are to be made in Euro (EUR) without charges for the beneficiary.
Bank Details (EURO account):
Account number: 0026-0237-83-0200937824
Swift Code: ERBKGRAA
IBAN Number: GR35 0260 2370 0008 3020 0937 824
Beneficiary: Erasmus SA
Bank charges: Bank charges are to be settled by the payer
Note: Copy of the bank slip receipt is to be sent to the Meeting Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com), for confirmation of the relevant bank transfer. Please indicate your name as well as the “ISOLS 2022” on your payment details for identification purposes.
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the ISOLS 2022 Meeting Secretariat by email or fax. The notification must include all relevant information regarding the bank account to which a possible refund may be remitted.
If the written notification of cancellation is received before May 16, 2022, a 50% refund will take place. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date.
Refund requests will be processed within two months after the end of the meeting. Bank charges will be deducted.
Refunds will be credited only to the person/entity who/which paid the original registration.
Changes of Registration and Names
Should you be unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to a colleague for a small administrative fee of EUR 20.