|March 1, 2022||Start abstract submission|
|May 29, 2022||Final abstract submission deadline|
|June 10, 2022||Notification of abstract acceptance|
|June 15, 2022||Early bird registration deadline|
Submission procedure & guidelines
Please read the below information before entering the online abstract submission system:
- Surgery of bone and soft tissue tumours
- Limb salvage surgery
- Medical oncology
- Radiation oncology
- Basic science and research
- Osseous integration
- Implant engineering
- Robotics, PSI, Navigation
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the ISOLS 2022 website.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum 450 words, excluding title and authors list and affiliations.
- In the title, please use capital letters only where necessary.
- We recommend a format including the sections: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- A maximum of 3 institutions per author is allowed.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a complete abstract in finalized format. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author. Changes and editing can be made until the deadline of April 30th, 2022. In case of a mistake during the submission, it is not necessary to submit a “new abstract”, please contact the Meeting Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The presenting author is indicated by clicking on the appropriate box next to the respective name. The same author can present a maximum of three (3) abstracts. Co-authorship is open to an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Submission of closely related abstracts from the same group is discouraged.
- Abstracts will only be considered for presentation if they are not published or submitted for presentation elsewhere.
- Abstract presenters must be registered for ISOLS 2022 and have paid their registration fee in full until June 15th, 2022.
Notification of Acceptance
• Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the corresponding author of each abstract by June 10th, 2022.
• Accepted abstracts will be considered for oral or poster presentations.
• The corresponding author receives all information concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all other co-authors of the status of the abstract.
• All abstract presenters will be asked to reconfirm their attendance after receiving the notification. If you do not reconfirm your abstract presentation, register and pay the registration fee before the given deadline, your abstract will be removed from the program.
Presentation of Abstracts
Accepted abstracts will be presented in Oral and Poster sessions.
Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an abstract, submitters understand that their abstract, including names, is stored electronically and will be published by the Organizing Committee on the ISOLS 2022 website. Failure to present the abstract on-site will result in exclusion from online publishing.
- Abstracts will be assessed by an expert panel of reviewers. Acceptance of the submitted work is at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
- The corresponding author receives all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- The presenting author of an abstract must register for the Meeting by the given deadline. If registration and payment is not completed within the deadline, the abstract will be removed from the program.
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request should be sent to the Congress Secretariat.
- Consent for publication of individual patient data (applies to abstracts with identifiable patient information): For publication of an abstract that contains identifiable information about patients, it is necessary that patients have given consent for the research to be published. For all abstracts that include identifiable patient details (e.g. gender, age, illness, location) or images, written informed consent must be obtained from the patient (or their parent or legal guardian) and a respective statement should be included in the abstract text. This is at the sole responsibility of the submitting author(s). ISOLS holds no responsibility whatsoever in case of failure to prove patient’s consent in any abstract presented during the Meeting, containing identifiable patient information.
- Duplication of publication
ISOLS does not accept re-submission; abstracts must correspond to original, previously unpublished work. By submitting an abstract, the submitter confirms that he/she has not presented/plans to present and publish the abstract at another meeting, and that he/she has not submitted/published the full paper.
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest: ISOLS is committed to ensuring the integrity of its scientific, educational, and research programs. Abstract submission requires disclosure of any financial or other interest that might be construed as resulting in an actual, potential, or apparent conflict. The submitter is responsible for obtaining disclosure information from all co-authors, to be entered in the author section of the submission page.
For abstract submission support please contact the ISOLS 2022 Meeting Secretariat at email@example.com.