Terms and Conditions for Intersectional Symposia Proposals
- The duration of each Symposium is a 60 minutes symposium
- Each Symposium comprises: 1 chair, 1 co-chair, 3 speakers (maximum duration per presentation is 15 minutes). The chair and co-chair may be chosen from the speakers
- The proposer should receive the acceptance of every speaker and of the chairs in their symposium prior to submission
- The following information is necessary in order to be able to submit a proposed symposium:
- Symposium Title
- An overall abstract describing the symposium (max of 250 words)
- The list of speakers with contact details and their presentation titles
- Chair and Co-Chair contact details
- Only the proposer will receive notification of the final Scientific Committee decision by January 31, 2022, and he/she is responsible to communicate the result to all other chairs and speakers.
- For all accepted symposia, presenting speakers will receive an e-mail instructing them to login to the on-line individual abstract submission portal to complete their abstract submission of the Symposium (abstract text, presentation title, authors names information, etc.). Each presenting speaker must submit his abstract no later than March 31, 2022. Incomplete abstracts as of this deadline will prevent the entire proposal from being forwarded to the Program Committee for review.
Acceptance of the proposal for a symposium does not imply that the Organizing Committee will cover the registration fees of the chairpersons and speakers.
All members of the faculty of a symposium should have registered to the Congress.
For further information regarding Symposia Proposals, please contact the Congress Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org