we are very pleased to receive your academic input through the submission of an extended abstract, enriching the scientific program of the 7th IAHR Europe Congress.
The new deadline for extended abstract submissions is the 1st of May 2022.
All abstracts submitted until April 1st 2022 will be informed of theirs papers review results within April 2022.
All abstracts submitted after April 1st 2022 will receive notification of their abstracts review results by May 15th 2022.
Please, note that if your abstract is accepted, you must be fully registered for the Congress by June 20th 2022 to be able to present your paper.
Extended Abstract Preparation InstructionsPlease, prepare your abstract according to the following instructions:
- Maximum length: 2 pages. This length should allow the authors to provide comprehensive details of their work.
- Congress and publication language: English.
- Format: Text (pdf or word). Use the IAHR2022 Extended Abstract Template that can be downloaded below
Download extended abstract templates
- Check your abstract carefully before submitting to ensure it is the final version. Changes will not be permitted once the abstract has been submitted.
- Check that the extended abstract is written in proper English. No translation facilities will be provided during the event.
Book of Extended AbstractsThe Program Committee will evaluate received submissions, and if accepted for oral or poster presentation, they will be published in the Book of Extended Abstracts.
Number of contributions per registered authorA maximum of 2 contributions (oral presentation or poster) can be presented by a single registered author.
Publication in scientific JournalsThe contributions submitted to selected special sessions will be chosen by conveners to be later published in scientific journals after the Congress (details will be available later).