The IFNE congress is taking place in the Marina Bay Sands.
Towering over the bay, this iconic hotel offers the world's largest rooftop infinity pool, 20 dining options. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
Furnished with contemporary-style dark wood decor and carpeted floors, floor-to-ceiling windows open up to panoramic views of the Singapore skyline.
Marina Bay Sands is located at Bayfront MRT Station and steps from the lively Central Business District. Conveniently connected via a link bridge, Gardens by the Bay is 951 m from Marina Bay Sands, while Marina Barrage is 1.3 mi away. Marina Square and Millenia Walk are within 0.9 mi from the property. Changi Airport Singapore is 13 mi away.
The hotel is adjacent to the IFNE Congress 2023 Meeting venue.
|Marina Bay Sands Hotel Room Rates
|Deluxe Room – Single/Double Occupancy (Room only)
|Deluxe Room - Single Occupancy (Bed & Breakfast)
|Deluxe Room - Double Occupancy (Bed & Breakfast)
Take in the scenic views of the city, gardens or the harbour from your floor-to-ceiling windows as you relax in your own private sanctuary at Marina Bay Sands, surrounded by modern conveniences and elegant décor.
- 30 square metres
- Spacious bathroom with glass-enclosed shower
- 42" interactive flat-screen television with cable channels and movies on demand
- Fully stocked minibar and 24-hour room service
- Executive work desk and in-room Internet access
- Privileged access to the iconic Infinity Pool and Sands SkyPark
- Exclusive entry to Banyan Tree Fitness Club, our state-of-the-art gym on the 55th floor
Booking Terms & Conditions- The rates are per room per night stay and in EUR.
- Please note the check-in time is starting from 15:00 and the check-out time should be maximum at 11:00.
- For any changes or cancellations on your booking, please contact us at email@example.com in writing. Changes are subject to availability
- For your group reservations (min. of 10 participants) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The hotel reservation confirmation letter will be sent after the receipt of the total amount by bank transfer or credit card.
Methods of payment
- By credit card
MASTERCARD & VISA credit cards are accepted.
Please note that daily exchange rates will be applied and slight differences on the total charged amount may arise due to fluctuations in the daily exchange rates.
Disclaimer: Erasmus Conferences & Events SA does not store credit card information, nor do we share customers’ details with any third parties. All personal data included in the databases to which access is granted will be protected according to the European Directive for the Protection of Personal Data with appropriate software and hardware measurements.We regret that we are unable to accept personal, company, bank or USD cheques.
- By bank transfer
Account Number: 103-002320-000855
Swift Code: CRBAGRAA
IBAN Number: GR29 0140 1030 1030 0232 0000 855
Account Holder: Erasmus S.A.
Bank Charges: Bank charges are to be settled by the payer
Important Note: A copy of the bank transfer receipt is to be sent to the 10th World Congress Organizing Bureau by e-mail at email@example.com, along with the respective form, for confirmation of the bank transfer. Please include the indication “IFNE” on your payment details for identification purposes, along with the delegate’s name.
Important information for payments by credit card
Due to the increased payment security measures followed by several banks around the world, you may be prompted to answer increased security questions, either to proceed with a transaction or to verify an initially declined transaction. It may also be advisable to try a different card in case your initial attempt is not successful. Please be assured that our team works continuously on always keeping in place the appropriate processes which ensure a safe, fast and seamless online payment experience for all. Thank you for your understanding and your kind cooperation and please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further clarification.
Cancellation PolicyCancellation of participation is to be made in written to the 10th IFNE World Congress Organizing Secretariat. The following cancellation policy will apply:
- Up to and including June 30th, 2023: Full refund less 25% administration fees
- From July 1st, 2023 and onwards: No refund will be granted.
For any inquiry regarding your participation, please contact the Congress Organizing Bureau at email@example.com.