Submission procedure & guidelines
Please read carefully the below information:
Abstract submissions not within the aforementioned thematic will not be accepted for evaluation.
Click here to see the topics.
- The first step to follow before submitting an abstract online is to login, by creating your own username and password required by the system. The same login details are to be used for any other services booked through the Congress online platform (registration, accommodation).
- Abstracts must be submitted in English through the online abstract submission platform. Abstracts sent in other languages and/or by fax, e-mail or hard copy (paper copy) will not be accepted for evaluation.
- Abstracts will be considered either for: flash, oral, poster, video.
- During your abstract’s online submission, you will be requested to choose the topic of your preference. Please note that the Scientific Committee reserves the right to request the change of your abstract’s topic and/or preferred type of presentation, according to the Scientific Program’s specifications and needs.
- Your abstract should include: a) the abstract title in sentence case, b) the authors’ full names (first name, followed by family name), listed in their proper order and with the respective indices, corresponding to their affiliations, c) authors’ affiliations (clinic/department, hospital/university, city, country) with the respective indices corresponding the authors, d) full abstract text, properly structured (Objective, Material and Methods, Results, Conclusion) e) source of funding (if any) f) references (if any) g) presenting author. The text must be a maximum of 300 words. The title of the abstract, authors' names, institutions and key words are not included in this limit. Please note that there will be no editing of the abstracts prior to the evaluation procedure and authors are required to avoid typing errors, misordering of names, incorrect spelling etc.
- You can Save as Draft your abstract and return to finalize its submission at a later stage. However, please bear in mind that only when you click on the Submit button, your abstract has been successfully submitted. Submitted abstracts cannot be edited online. In case you want to edit a submitted abstract, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Your abstract should be submitted by May 14th, 2023 the very latest.
- Pre-registration of the presenting author until June 23rd, 2023 is a prerequisite for his/her presentation in the Scientific Program and abstract’s publication in the Congress printed and electronic material.
- All received abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
- Your abstract’s corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation procedure’s results until June 14th, 2023.
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request must be sent to the Congress Organizing Bureau, the latest by May 14th, 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a fully finalized abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the World Neurosurgery Journal (WNS). Abstracts submitted by presenting authors who do not register for the meeting and pay the registration fee by this deadline will be removed from the final program and will not be published in the WNS journal.
- Relevant information about your abstract's presentation including the presentation date, time, presentation number will be also sent to presenters’ email addresses.
For further information regarding abstract submission and presentation, please contact the Congress Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com