Registered participants will receive their login codes
to access Congress's virtual platform by 2nd July 2021.
|Student/ Trainee/ Fellow*||120 €|
*Proof of status required. A proof of status is an official letter written in English by the Head of Department on official letterhead.
Kindly find below the registration entitlements for your applicable registration:
- Admittance to all virtual Scientific Sessions
- Congress documentation
- Certificate of Attendance
Details about the virtual platform and access codes will be sent to all registered participants by e-mail a few days prior to the virtual event.
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can be set up during the registration process.
- Confirmation of services and payment invoices will be sent after receipt of the appropriate fees by e-mail to the address advised for communication. For online payments, the confirmation letter will be automatically provided during online registration, as soon as the credit card charges have been completed and confirmed.
- Payment of registration fee can be made either by credit card or bank transfer (see below bank account details).
- Registration payments must be completed before the end of the selected registration deadline. If the payment is not submitted by the stated deadline, the fee will be changed to the one that corresponds to the next time period.
- All payments are to be made in Euro (EUR) without charges for the beneficiary.
Bank Details (EURO account):
Account number: 0026-0237-83-0200937824
Swift Code: ERBKGRAA
IBAN Number: GR35 0260 2370 0008 3020 0937 824
Beneficiary: Erasmus SA
Bank charges: Bank charges are to be settled by the payer
Note: Copy of the bank slip receipt is to be sent to the Congress Organizing Bureau by e-mail (email@example.com), for confirmation of the relevant bank transfer. Please indicate your name as well as the “10th GRACM 2021” on your payment details for identification purposes.
Disclaimer: Erasmus Conferences & Events S.A. does not store credit card information nor do we share customers’ details with any third parties. All personal data included in the databases to which access is granted will be protected according to the European Directive for the Protection of Personal Data with appropriate software and hardware measurements.
Any cancellation or alteration of your registration must be notified in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Until April 30, 2021: 50% of the registration fee will be refunded
- From May 1, 2021: No refund applies.