Language: All Symposia proposals should be submitted and presented in English, which is the official language of the conference, using accurate grammar and spelling suitable for publication. If in doubt, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a native English speaker or by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) prior to submission, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. No proofreading will be done.
Proposer: The Symposium Proposal submission form should be completed by the Proposer, who will receive notification of the final Scientific Committee decision, and he/she will be responsible for all future communications regarding the submitted proposal.Mini Symposium Proposal Submission:
- Proposals can only be submitted electronically through the online submission form available at the top of this webpage and should be submitted until January 22nd, 2021 the very latest.
- The following information is necessary in order to be able to submit a proposed mini symposium:
- Symposium Title
- An overall abstract describing the content and objective of the symposium (max of 200 words)
- The list of prospective speakers is not required at this stage. However, it will be requested once the proposal is accepted.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the proposed mini Symposia will be forwarded by January 31st, 2021.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted proposal, a written request should be sent to the Congress Secretariat.
Acceptance of the proposal for a symposium does not imply that the Organizing Committee will cover any expenses of the chairpersons and speakers.
All members of the faculty of a mini symposium should register to the Congress.
For any queries regarding the on-line abstract submission, please contact the Congress Organising Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.