||EARLY -BIRD FEE
(until July 31, 2020)
(from August 1, 2020
till October10, 2020)
|Undergraduate and postgraduate students*||20 €
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and taxes are included.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union must be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can be set up during the registration process.
- Registration fees are based on the date of the receipt. The prices indicated are only applicable if BOTH the registration request AND payment are received before midnight, Central European Summer Time (UTC +2), on the relevant registration deadline date, otherwise the higher registration fee will be applied.
- An email/letter of receipt will be sent to you upon completion of your registration.
- Payment of registration fee can be made either by credit card or bank transfer (see below bank account details).
- Registration payments must be completed before the end of the selected registration deadline. If the payment is not submitted by the stated deadline, the fee will be changed to the one that corresponds to the next time period.
- All payments are to be made in Euro (EUR) without charges for the beneficiary.
Bank Details (EURO account):
Account number: 0026-0237-83-0200937824
Swift Code: ERBKGRAA
IBAN Number: GR35 0260 2370 0008 3020 0937 824
Beneficiary: Erasmus SA
Bank charges: Bank charges are to be settled by the payer
Note: Copy of the bank slip receipt is to be sent to the Congress Organising Bureau by e-mail (email@example.com), for confirmation of the relevant bank transfer. Please indicate your name as well as the “ECG 2020” on your payment details for identification purposes.
Any cancellation or alteration of your registration must be notified in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be subject to the following conditions:
- Until July 31, 2020: 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- From August 1, 2020: No refund applies. All refunds will be processed within two (2) months after the end of the ECG 2020 Congress. Bank charges will be deducted.