Submission procedure & guidelinesPlease read the below information before entering the online abstract submission system:
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Physical activity
- Mental health
- Reproductive Medicine and Sexual Health
- Multimodal LM interventions
- Genomics and Genetics
- Public Health
- Technological Innovations in LM
- Behavior change
- The first step is to login, by creating your own username and password required by the system. The same login details are to be used for any other services booked through the Congress online platform (registration, hotel accommodation, etc.).
- Abstracts must be submitted in English through the online abstract submission platform. Abstracts sent in other languages and/or by fax, e-mail or hard copy (paper copy) will not be accepted for evaluation.
- During your abstract’s online submission, you must choose the topic of your preference, as well as your preferred type of presentation (oral or poster). Please note that the Scientific Committee reserves the right to request the change of your abstract’s presentation type and/or topic, according to the Scientific Program’s specifications and needs.
- Your abstract should be submitted July 1, 2020 the very latest.
- Pre-registration of at least one of your abstract’s authors until July 31, 2020 is a prerequisite for its presentation in the Scientific Program and its publication in the Congress printed and electronic material.
- All received abstracts will be evaluated by the ELMO Scientific Committee.
- Your abstract’s corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation procedure’s results until July 13, 2020.
- Abstract texts should have the following structure: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion. The text must be a maximum of 300 words.
- Please refrain from using tables or pictures to support your abstract, as they will be excluded from publication in the Congress Abstract Book. Detailed numbered references should also be avoided; references are to be mentioned inside parenthesis within the abstract text.
- If the study has been supported by a grant, please indicate the source of funding at the bottom of your abstract.
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request must be sent to the Congress Organizing Bureau.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated email address. If necessary, you may access the abstract and make changes until the submission deadline. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a fully finalized abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.
For further information regarding abstract submission and presentation, please contact the Congress Organizing Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org