The European Lifestyle Medicine Organization (ELMO) is a scientific, medical organization based in Geneva, Switzerland dedicated to research, prevention and treatment of chronic diseases and lifestyle related diseases promoting evidence-based medicine.
To improve life expectancy and quality of life reducing the burden of chronic diseases in Europe.
We do this by:
- Promoting evidence-based medicine for research and clinical application & education to raise awareness.
- The annual congress
- The online lifestyle certification program
- The ELMO lifestyle medicine podcast
- The ELMO e-book on lifestyle medicine
Lifestyle Medicine is a branch of evidence-based medicine in which comprehensive lifestyle changes (including nutrition, physical activity, psychological stress, social support and environmental exposures) are used to prevent, treat and even reverse the progression of chronic diseases by addressing their underlying causes.
- Physical activity
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Mental health
- Reproductive Medicine and Sexual Health
- Multimodal LM interventions
- Genomics and Genetics
- Public Health
- Technological Innovations in LM
- Molecular Biology
// Discover ATHENS!
Watch videos from the official YouTube channels of: