Prof. Christof Kastner
Prof. Tristan Barrett
Prof. Ola Bratt
Prof. Simon Russell
The course will include short lectures, live case reviewing, practical application and a live Q&A discussion.
The course will take place on Friday, 21st of May, 2021 (Athens Time 11:00-14:00).
All sessions will be in English. The final programme will be uploaded soon.
About the Course
The course will present a relatively new tool to triage and diagnose patients with the suspicion of prostate cancer. One benefit is to avoid unnecessary biopsies, the other to pinpoint suspicious areas for targeted biopsies.
However, to achieve these tasks without putting patients at risk across the health economy, a standard of MRI reading needs to be achieved and proven. As this requires systematic learning processes, the involved clinicians/practitioners need to be upskilled.
In Cambridge, they have developed controlled processes of working with prostate MRI over the past 7 years. The results have been published and provide evidence for national and international guidance.
Since 2013 this course has been internationally recognized and has provided a comprehensive learning tool to make the delegates able to provide efficient mpMRI-based assessments in their clinical practice.
It is aimed at urologists, radiologists, oncologists and pathologists.
Do not miss this opportunity to participate in this specialized Course!
Course ProgrammeOpening Session
- Introduction to Prostate Cancer Diagnostics & the Role of MRI
- Tutorial: Prostate MRI & PI-RADS
- MRI Case Analysis on DynaCAD – Basic Case
- RAIQC Introduction
- Hands-on MRI Case Analysis with RAIQC – Basic Level
- Tutorial: Pearls & Pitfalls of Reading and Reporting
- Hands on MRI Case Analysis with RAIQC, Basic/Intermediate Integration of MRI and
- Fusion Biopsy into the Diagnostic Pathway
- Tutorial: Biopsies using prostate MRI- Techniques & Technology
- Biopsy on-screen live demonstration: Uronav
- Biopsy on screen presentation: Vecto® BiopSee
- Value and Use of MRI Based Assessments in Treatment Decision and Surveillance of Prostate Cancer
- Live Discussion
The The Cambridge Prostate mpMRI & Biopsy Course, Virtual Event, Greece, 21/05/2021- 21/05/2021 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 2 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities