It will be our honor and pleasure to welcome Congress Ambassadors in Athens!
The underlying idea of the ambassadors is to facilitate bringing people together and communicating the event.
The Ambassadors may come from different parts of the world. Their mission will be the communication of the congress at their country and its associations and facilitate their participation.
They will also be in touch with the other ambassadors and they will make new acupuncture friends. This is a key point for the growth of medical acupuncture worldwide.
The “Ambassador Forum” will be held during the congress. This special session will be organized for the ambassadors and their experiences of this year.
Finally, the Ambassadors will receive the official Ambassador Diploma of the ICMART Congress 2020.
- Austria – Karin Stockert
- Argentina - Graciela Benenti
- Australia - Katrin Watson
- Bulgaria - Silvia Elenkova
- Brazil - Marcia Yamamura (Filasma), Fernando Genschow (CMBA), Eduardo D'Alessandro (CMAeSP)
- Chile - Rodrigo Fonseca
- Colombia - Luis Fernando Torres
- Ecuador - Julio Rodriguez Escobar
- France - Marc Martin
- Germany – Hedi Luxenburger
- Indonesia - Koosnadi Sapurta
- Iran - Hossein Ayati
- Italy - Carlo Maria Giovanardi, Umberto Mazzanti
- Korea - Byungmook Lim
- Mexico - Rosalia Diaz Rojas, Francisco Lozano
- Netherlands - Chun-Lee Oei-Tan
- Neural Therapy- Petja Piehler
- Paraguay - Mario Osorio
- Perú - Cristina Liao Hing
- Poland - Helena Zwinczewska
- Portugal: Rosario Alonso
- Philippines - Nenita Sta Juana Manongsong
- Russia - Lili Luzina-Chju
- Slovenia - Petar Papuga
- Singapore - Cui Shuli
- Spain - Marian Lorente
- Switzerland- Anita Meyer
- Turkey - Ilhan Oztekin
- UAE- Nassima Bekkar, Amina Haidan
- Uruguay - Guillermo Chabun, Tomas Dawid
- USA - Freda L. Dreher
- Vet Session: Evdokia Tsalkama, Francesco Longo