to login to the on-line abstract submission system
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the online abstract submission form available at the top of this webpage and should be submitted February 15th, 2020 the very latest.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at email@example.com
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Authors’ names must be listed with mixed-case letters (first name and family name in full). Affiliations (institute/hospital/university, city, country) should be properly stated in your abstract in lowercase. No references to the exact addresses (street number, ZIP) are needed and will be deleted for reasons of uniformity.
- Abstract texts should have the following structure
The text must be a maximum of 350 words, excluding title and authors list and affiliations.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a complete abstract in finalized format. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- The presenting author is indicated by clicking on the appropriate box next to the respective name.
- Pre-registration of the abstract’s presenting author until March 15th, 2020 is a prerequisite for its presentation in the Scientific Program and its publication in the Congress electronic material.
- If the study has been supported by a grant, please indicate the source of funding at the bottom of your abstract. Number references (if any) should be placed in the order they appear in the abstract.
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request should be sent to the Meeting Secretariat.
- Submission of closely related abstracts from the same group is discouraged.
- The punctual submission of abstracts is also a prerequisite for their acceptance. Any submitted abstract that does not meet the above requirements will not be accepted.
Notification of Acceptance
- All received abstracts will be evaluated by the Meeting Scientific Committee.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the corresponding author of each abstract by March 15th, 2020.
- Accepted abstracts will be considered for oral or poster presentations.
- The corresponding author receives all information concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all other co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- All abstract presenters will be asked to reconfirm their attendance after receiving the notification. If you do not reconfirm your abstract presentation, register and pay the registration fee before the given deadline, your abstract will be removed from the program.
For any queries regarding the on line abstract submission, please contact the Meeting Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org