The European Lifestyle Medicine Organization (ELMO) is a scientific, medical organization based in Geneva (Switzerland) dedicated to research, prevention and treatment of chronic diseases and lifestyle – related diseases promoting evidence-based medicine.
Counting more than 320 members, ELMO has:
- Many International Organizations and Universities worldwide, as Scientific Partners
- Country Representatives in 18 European countries
- Ambassadors in 18 countries worldwide
To improve Life Expectancy reducing the burden of chronic diseases in Europe
• Evidence – Based Medicine for research and clinical application
• Education to raise awareness
Lifestyle Medicine is a branch of evidence-based medicine in which comprehensive lifestyle changes (including nutrition, physical activity, psychological stress, social support and environmental exposures) are used to prevent, treat and even reverse the progression of chronic diseases by addressing their underlying causes.
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Physical activity
- Mental health
- Reproductive Medicine and Sexual Health
- Multimodal LM interventions
- Genomics and Genetics
- Public Health
- Technological Innovations in LM
- Molecular Biology
Call for Abstracts
Online abstract submission is now open!
Abstract Submission Deadline:
June 21, 2019 at 23:59 hrs (GMT+1)
Online registration form is now open!
Early Registration Deadline:
August 31, 2019
Roma Eventi - Fontana di Trevi
Piazza della Pilotta, 4 – 00187
Rome - Italy
// ROME - Discover the Eternal City!Watch videos from the official YouTube channel of Rome Tourist Office. www.turismoroma.it