Codman Specialty Surgical a division of Integra LifeSciences is a global leader in neurosurgery that combines the renowned brand of Codman with Integra’s leading advanced technologies and broad surgical instruments and lighting portfolio.
The Codman Specialty Surgical portfolio includes world-recognized brands such as Bactiseal® catheters, Certas® and Hakim® valves, Directlink® monitoring systems, CUSA® tissue ablation platform, DuraGen® and DuraSeal® dural repair products, Mayfield® cranial stabilization systems, Jarit® and MicroFrance® surgical instruments and Integra® lighting.
B. Braun is one of the world´s leading healthcare suppliers offering innovative and high quality products and services for hospitals and medical practices. The Aesculap Division, with competence in the operating theater for more than 150 years, focuses on products and services for all of the core processes in surgery.
In the field of Neurosurgery we understand the gravity of the situation and consider it our duty, as a partner of neurosurgeons, to support them with precise, reliable and high-quality solutions. Our products and services are designed to make their demanding working life easier, allowing them to turn their full attention to saving people, prolonging lives and improving quality of life. Aesculap Neurosurgery stands for products like YASARGIL aneurysm clips, Aesculap-Miethke Shunts and instruments for minimal-invasive neurosurgery. Aesculap Neurosurgery - Side by Side with neurosurgeons.
At IMRIS, we create the world’s most advanced hybrid surgical theatres. Better workflow for clinical teams. Improved outcomes for patients. Maximum value for the hospitals that invest in our system.
Our vision is to be the leader in the hybrid operating room market – elevating our partner hospitals to the apex of medical innovation with clinical consulting, architectural design, program management, safety training, on-site support and ongoing service.
Mectron has been active and successful in the dental field since 1979, developing and producing top-quality devices.
The company has always stood out on the market for its continuous process of development and innovation and the excellent design of its products. Thanks to these qualities and to a sales network covering over eighty countries, mectron has earned itself a position of great prestige on International markets.
When mectron introduced PIEZOSURGERY® in 2001, the technology was revolutionary for bone surgery: a device which provided precision, safety, perfect ergonomics and the highest quality to surgeons all around the world. Soon the new technology became the benchmark for bone surgery devices.
Once appreciated the intraoperative advantages obtained from the technology, mectron developed PIEZOSURGERY® medical, PIEZOSURGERY® flex and then PIEZOSURGERY® plus, which are today the best ultrasonic bone cutting devices for medical field.
Today more and more surgeons also discover the postoperative benefits brought by PIEZOSURGERY® devices and specifically faster and better bone healing, reduced postoperative pain, swelling and edema.
Day after day mectron continues to pursue the same philosophy of technical innovation and scientific research to which it owes its history.
ONE YEAR SPONSOR
Brainlab, headquartered in Munich, develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to advanced, less invasive patient treatments.
Core products center on information-guided surgery, radiosurgery, precision radiation therapy, digital operating room integration, and information and knowledge exchange. Brainlab technology powers treatments in radiosurgery and radiotherapy as well as numerous surgical fields including neurosurgery, orthopedic, ENT, CMF, spine and trauma.
Privately held since its formation in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab has more than 12,300 systems installed in over 100 countries. Brainlab employs 1,350 people in 18 offices worldwide, including 420 Research & Development engineers, who form a crucial part of the product development team.
OssDsign is a Swedish medtech company dedicated to creating regenerative implants for improved healing of bone defects. We provide surgeons and reconstructive plastic surgeons around the world with innovative implant solutions for improved patient outcomes. By combining clinical insight with proprietary material technology and patient-adapted design, OssDsign supplies an expanding range of tailored solutions for cranial repair and facial bone reconstruction.
Delta Surgical offers innovative Neurosurgical and Neuro-ICU products. We pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs with unique products competitively priced and supported in the field with our experienced sales team.
Delta Surgical currently supplies the following brands in the UK-
- PMI - Doro Cranial support, brain retraction and bipolar forceps. We are market leaders in this field and have recently introduced new innovations such as the LUNA retractor and Lucent i-MRI headrest system.
- Raumedic - Multimodality Neuro monitoring, including ICP, O2, Temp. Following market introduction 2014, the Raumedic range has widely been accepted as the next generation in Neuro monitoring. Features include, plug and play (eliminating need for calibration), MRI 3T conditional, Automatic connection to central patient monitoring systems, Multimodality Neuro monitoring through a single small bolt-
- ICP Pressure
- Brain Temperature
- o2 brain measurement
- CSF Drainage (not available with 02)
- ICP implant- telemetric ICP reading
- Neuromedex - CSF management including – Including the new Ventrex External drainage system, the Ventriguard range of Nano silver ion impregnated EVD catheters.
- ROWENA - Neurosurgical training simulator -designed by a UK Neurosurgeon, ROWENA allows trainees to practice- Cranial support & fixation, scalp incisions and flaps incl using Raney clips, burr holes, EVD placement, Bone flap fixation techniques including suturing, & plates/ screws. In addition ROWENA is both CT and compatible and so can be used for Neuronavigation, and there is an ultrasound version for simulating intracranial U/S location
- Gelita - Specialist neurosurgical haemostats- the range includes ORC and Gelatin substrate haemostats widely used across the UK Neurosurgical hospitals. The specialist range includes ORC powder ideal for tumor beds and the new ‘tuft it’ gelatin Fibrillar, ideal for spinal surgery and can be applied directly onto nerves.
- Peter Lazic - Lazic offer an innovative range of aneurysm clips already used in a number of Neurosurgical hospitals nationally as well as specialist Neurosurgical instruments. We will also be launching the new L-fixation cranial closure system at this years SBNS.
- Bienair - Neurosurgical High speed electric drill system- introducing the Bienair OsseoDuo Neuro drill system- with complete range of Neuro/ Spine handpieces and consumables including Craniotome and perforator. Swiss made, it includes a number of market leading features such as internal irrigation, irrigation on demand and an extensive range of new PM2 handpieces.
Starkstrom's mission is to provide solutions and equipment to hospitals for their critical areas offering high quality products and services. Starkstrom is a British company founded in 1971 and we are proud to have been supporting the newly completed Children’s Hybrid & Intra-Operative 3T MRI project in partnership with the Surgeons & Clinical / Project teams at LTHT NHS Trust www.leedsth.nhs.uk. Starkstrom supplied and fitted KLS Martin V16/10 Lights with HD Camera capability and our S300 Pendants and Theatre Control panels. Our equipment integrates seamlessly with the BRAINLAB Buzz navigation system creating a global 1st for LTHT.
KARL STORZ UK is a subsidiary of KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG. This family-owned company is amongst the largest endoscopy equipment manufacturers in the world by supporting human medicine, veterinary medicine, and industrial endoscopy. KARL STORZ UK supports many national hospitals, Royal colleges, universities and medical institutions and associations, as well as sponsoring educational events and conferences each year.
The ESPN 2019 Annual Postgraduate Course (11th cycle – 2nd year), Harrogate, United Kingdom, 20/05/2019-25/05/2019 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 30 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. more information →
The ESPN 2019 Annual Postgraduate Course (11th cycle – 2nd year) is compliant with the provisions of the EucoΜed Code of Ethical BusinessPractice.
read more »
The official language of the Course is English.
No simultaneous translation will be provided.
| Important Warning
Please be aware of fraudulent websites or emails being presented as coming from the official congress organizer or official housing office. Read more
|Add to your Calendar|
Click here to add the event
to your outlook calendar
The ESPN 2019 Annual Postgraduate Course (11th cycle – 2nd year), Harrogate, United Kingdom, 20/05/2019-25/05/2019 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 30 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.