CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
- The title of the abstract should be written in lowercase. Please do not use abbreviations.
- Make sure that authors’ names are listed with mixed-case letters (first name and family name in full). Affiliations (institute/hospital/university, city, country) should be properly stated in your abstract in lowercase. No references to the exact addresses (street number, ZIP) are needed and will be deleted for reasons of uniformity.
- Abstract texts should have the following structure:
a) Introduction – Aim,
b) Material & Method,
c) Results –Conclusion
- These titles should appear in mixed-case letters and bold
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words. Tables and charts may be inserted as images.
- Your abstract should be submitted until November 18, 2018 at 23.59 hrs (GMT+2) the very latest.
- Any corrections or changes after the deadline will be accepted only with the approval of the Evaluation Committee.
- One author cannot present more than three (3) abstracts.
- During your abstract’s online submission, you will be requested to choose your preferred type of thematic section. Please note that the Organizers reserve the right to request the change of your abstract’s thematic topic/section, according to the topic specifications and needs.
- All received abstracts will be evaluated by the Congress Scientific Committee. Your abstract’s corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation outcome until December 15, 2018. If you do not receive a reply by that date, please contact the Secretariat at tel. +30 2107414700 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors will be notified on time concerning the exact day and time of presentation of their abstract.
Pre-registration of at least one of your abstract’s authors at the Congress is a prerequisite for its presentation during the Scientific Program and publication in the Congress printed material. In case an author presents more than three abstracts, one of the other abstract’s authors should pre-register at the Congress. There must be at least one registered author per presented abstract.
- The punctual submission of abstracts is also a prerequisite for their acceptance. Any submitted abstract that does not meet the above requirements will not be accepted.
NOTE: The authors whose abstract(s) will be accepted for poster presentation by the Organizing Committee, are requested to present them at the Congress
For information on abstract submission, please contact the Congress Secretariat, Erasmus SA, at email@example.com