The abstracts submitted will be evaluated and grouped thematically.
The selected abstracts will be presented as Oral Presentations.
The total duration of Oral Presentations will be 12-15 minutes including presentation time and discussion. The meeting room will be equipped with a computer, data projector and screen.
- Skin diseases
- Foot Surgery
- Gait analysis and applications
- Bioengineering & Orthotic Insoles
- General Podiatry
- Foot Problems of Elderly Patients
- Onyx diseases
- Podiatry in our Country
- Podiatry Radiology and other imaging techniques
- Preventive Podiatry
- Shoe amendments and Customization
- Sports Injuries and Podiatric Rehabilitation
- Rheumatic Foot
- Complications and Management of Diabetic Foot
- Management and Wound Care
- Various applications such as acupuncture, special handling (FMT), dressings, applications with lazer etc
The submission of abstracts can only be done electronically via the official website of the Congress and the on-line system.
Abstracts sent by fax or mail will not be accepted for evaluation.
for online abstract submission
The official languages of the Congress are Greek and English. Greek presentations will be accompanied by slides in English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.