This workshop has been designed to provide the neurosurgeons the opportunity to enhance their own skills in a variety of endoscopic approaches to the ventricles and skull base using cadaveric and synthetic models.
The participants will:
- Review and perform endoscopic surgical approaches to the lateral ventricles, perform endoscopic third ventriculostomy, perform endoscopic placement of shunt, perform endoscopic choroid plexus cauterization and perform endoscopic septum fenestration.
- Review and perform endoscopic surgical approaches to the anterior, lateral and posterior skull base on cadaveric specimens.
- Learn and discuss the indications and differences between standard microsurgical and endoscopic approaches to the ventricles and skull base.
- Discuss the surgical techniques and complexity of the various approaches reviewed, viewing surgical videos and interacting with the world-renowned experts in the field.
- Discuss complication avoidance and management
Registration to the IFNE 2019 Congress is a prerequisite.
Limited participation. Maximum number of attendees: 30 persons
Register now and secure your place!