The abstracts' submission can be done electronically via the official website of the Congress. Abstracts sent by fax or mail will not be accepted for evaluation.
Please read carefully the following submission guidelines before proceeding.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
- Start by login in to the system, entering your personal details and creating a username and password. The login details will allow access to your Personal Page, through which you may:
- Submit your abstract(s)
- Register for the Congress
- Book your accommodation
- After uploading your abstract, please remember to mark it as “Pending” status, to be able to make any changes before final submission and the deadline. After the dated deadline, all abstracts will be automatically updated to “Confirmed” status.
- After submitting the abstract, the author will immediately receive confirmation by the system for the successful submission of the abstract
Please read the following instructions before submitting your abstract:
- The title of the abstract should be written in lowercase. Please do not use abbreviations.
- Make sure that authors’ names are listed with mixed-case letters (first name and family name in full). The name of the author presenting the abstract should be highlighted. Affiliations (institute/hospital/university, city, country) should be properly stated in your abstract in lowercase. No references to the exact addresses (street number, ZIP) are needed and will be deleted for reasons of uniformity.
- Abstract texts should have the following structure:
a) Introduction – Aim, b) Material & Method, c) Results –Conclusion
- These titles should appear in mixed-case letters and bold
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words. Tables and charts may be inserted as far the abstract does not exceed 300 words.
- Your abstract should be submitted until December 31, 2017 at 23.59 hrs (GMT+2) the very latest.
- Any corrections or changes after the deadline will be accepted only with the approval of the Evaluation Committee.
- One author cannot present more than three (3) abstracts.
- During your abstract’s online submission, you will be requested to choose your preferred type of thematic section. Please note that the Organizers reserve the right to request the change of your abstract’s thematic topic/section, according to the topic specifications and needs.
- All received abstracts will be evaluated by the Congress Scientific Committee. Your abstract’s corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation outcome until January 10th, 2018. If you do not receive a reply by that date, please contact the Secretariat at tel. +30 2107414700 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Authors will be notified on time concerning the exact day and time of presentation of their abstract.
NOTE: The authors whose abstract(s) will be accepted for poster presentation by the Organizing Committee, are requested to present them at the Congress
- Pre-registration of at least one of your abstract’s authors at the Congress is a prerequisite for its presentation during the Scientific Program and publication in the Congress printed material. In case an author presents more than one abstract, one of the other abstract’s authors should pre-register at the Congress. There must be at least one registered author per presented abstract.
- The punctual submission of abstracts is also a prerequisite for their acceptance. Any submitted abstract that does not meet the above requirements will not be accepted.
The official language of the Congress is Greek however simultaneous interpretation in English will be provided.