- Skin disorders
- Foot Surgery
- Gait analysis
- Biomechanics and insoles
- General Podiatry
- Nail disorders
- Radiology and other imaging techniques
- Sports Injuries, joint and soft tissue manipulation and rehabilitation
- Diabetic foot management
- Rheumatoid foot management
- Wound care management
- Acupuncture, laser therapy and other techniques
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
- Start with login to the system, enter personal details and create a username and password. The login details will allow access to your Personal Page, through which you may:
- Submit your abstract(s)
- Register for the Conference
- Book your accommodation
- After uploading your abstract, please remember to mark it as “Pending” status, to be able to make any changes before final submission and the deadline. After the dated deadline, all abstracts will be automatically updated to “Confirmed” status.
- After submitting the abstract, the author will immediately receive confirmation by the system for the successful submission of the abstract.
Please read the following instructions before submitting your abstract:
- The title of the abstract should be written in lowercase. Please do not use abbreviations.
- Make sure that authors’ names are listed with mixed-case letters (first name and family name in full). The name of the author presenting the abstract should be highlighted. Affiliations (institute/hospital/university, city, country) should be properly stated in your abstract in lowercase. No references to the exact addresses (street number, ZIP) are needed and will be deleted for reasons of uniformity.
- Abstract texts should have the following structure:
a) Introduction – Aim, b) Material & Method, c) Results –Conclusion
- These titles should appear in mixed-case letters and bold
- The abstract should not exceed 400 words. Tables and charts may be inserted as far the abstract does not exceed 400 words.
- Your abstract should be submitted until July 31st 2017 at 23.59 hrs (GMT+2) the very latest.
- Any corrections or changes after the deadline will be accepted only with the approval of the Evaluation Committee.
- One author cannot present more than three (3) abstracts.
- During your abstract’s online submission, you will be requested to choose your preferred type of thematic section. Please note that the Organizers reserve the right to request the change of your abstract’s thematic topic/section, according to the topic specifications and needs.
- All received abstracts will be evaluated by the Conference Scientific Committee. Your abstract’s corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation outcome until August 31st, 2017. If you do not receive a reply by that date, please contact the Secretariat at tel. +30 2107414700 or by e-mail at email@example.com. Authors will be notified on time concerning the exact day and time of presentation of their abstract.
NOTE: The authors whose abstract(s) will be accepted for oral presentation by the Organizing Committee of the 2nd Hellenic Podiatry-Podology Conference are requested to present them at the Conference
- Pre-registration of at least one of your abstract’s authors at the Conference is a prerequisite for its presentation during the Scientific Program and publication in the Conference printed material. In case an author presents more than one abstract, one of the other abstract’s authors should pre-register at the conference. There must be at least one registered author per presented abstract.
- The punctual submission of abstracts is also a prerequisite for their acceptance. Any submitted abstract that does not meet the above requirements will not be accepted.
The official languages of the conference are Greek and English. Greek presentations will be accompanied by slides in English.
No simultaneous translation will be provided.