By using one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari, please click here to log into the on-line registration and bookings system
NOTICE: once you log in and register, entering your personal data requested by the system, you may revisit the on line services for your abstract(s) submission or any additional reservations, using only your password and your username.
PLEASE USE ALPHANUMERIC CHARACTERS ONLY
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that, when completing your personal information (address etc), you are not allowed to use special characters (e.g. í, É, á etc). The online payments system is a 3D safety proof system that – for your own safety – filters all information and the credentials you enter need to be exactly the same, with no special characters or punctuation marks, so as to proceed to the next step and complete the payment of your registration.
In case you do not wish to register on-line, click here to download the Registration and Accommodation Booking Form, fill in and send it by fax (+30-210-7257532) or email (email@example.com) along with a copy of the bank transfer receipt.
December 1, 2017
December 2, 2017
to February 7, 2018
|February 8, 2018
|| 550 €
|| 650 €
|| 750 €
|Trainees, Residents, Nurses, Technicians, Researchers, Investigators|| 350 €
|| 450 €
|| 550 €
|Workshop I: MRI Course
|Workshop II: Optimal diagnostics – Fact or fiction||35 €|
|Workshop III: Ultrasound and biopsies||35 €
|Workshop IV: Fry or frozen||35 €
Registration Fee inlcudes:
- Admittance to all sessions & Exhibition
- Coffee & Lunch during official Symposium breaks
- Admittance to the Welcome Reception
- Symposium Documentation
- Certificate of Attendance
Group Registration is available offline for Pharmaceutical Companies or Travel Agencies wishing to register participants to the Symposium.
For invoicing purposes, please CLICK HERE to download the Group Registration Form.
Make sure you dully fill in all required fields and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Organizational purposes please note that all fields per delegate are required. If you have any additional information please contact us at email@example.com
All Symposium Fees are calculated in Euros. Participants from countries where currency restrictions prevent them from sending registration fees in advance are asked to inform the Symposium Organising Bureau to avoid being charged the late registration fee.
Terms of payment for registration fees
All payments should be made in Euros without charges for the beneficiary.
Please note that late registration fees will apply for any payments received after the stated deadlines.
Confirmations of registrations and invoices for the relevant charges will only be sent after receipt of the appropriate fees. Outstanding payments are to be paid on-site.
Methods of Payment
All payments are to be made in Euro (EUR). Bank charges are to be settled by the payee. Confirmation of services and payment invoices will be sent after receipt of the appropriate fees by e-mail to the address advised for communication. Outstanding payments are to be made onsite during the Symposium.
By credit card
- Online: Online payments by credit card will be processed through the Symposium’s online services system. Upon completion of payment, the online system will redirect you to a confirmation of services and respective payments page; you are kindly advised to print or save a copy, as this will be your official confirmation voucher regarding the aforementioned Symposium.
- Online: Online bookings by bank transfer can be processed through the Symposium’s online services system. After selecting the Symposium services of your choice, please tick the appropriate box (payment “by bank transfer”) in the payments section. The online system will then redirect you to a confirmation of services page; you are kindly advised to print or save a copy, which will serve as your booking order regarding the aforementioned Symposium. After receipt of payment of the appropriate fees, you will receive official confirmation of the services booked for the Symposium in the email address advised for communication.
Important Note: Your bookings will be valid for seven (7) days after completion of the online order. Payment by bank transfer is to be completed within this time frame, for final confirmation of your bookings. After the 7-day deadline has expired, your bookings will be considered as null.
- Offline: Please fill in the Symposium Registration & Accommodation Booking Form and send it to the Symposium Organising Secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a copy of your bank transfer receipt.
Bank account details (EUR account):
- Bank name: ALPHA BANK
Account holder: ERASMUS S.A
Bank’s Address: 14 VENIZELOU STR., 10564 ATHENS, GREECE
Account Number: 103-002320-000855
IBAN: GR29 0140 1030 1030 0232 0000 855
SWIFT code: CRBAGRAAXXX
- Bank name: EUROBANK CYPRUS LRD
Account holder: ERASMOS TOURISTIKIES EPICHIRISIS AE
Bank’s Address: 41 ARCH.MAKARIOS III AVENUE, 1065 NICOSIA, CYPRUS
Account Number: 200100279156
SWIFT code: ERBKCY2N
Important Note: A copy of the bank transfer receipt is to be sent to the Symposium Organising Secretariat by e-mail at email@example.com, along with the respective Registration & Accommodation Form (offline) or Booking order (online), for confirmation of the relevant bank transfer. Upon payment, we will send you the respective confirmation voucher by e-mail.
- Bank name: ALPHA BANK
Written notification, sent to Erasmus Conferences Tours & Travel S.A. is required for any cancellation or change to your Registration.
Refunds will be made as follows (according to the postmark on the notice of cancellation):
- Up to and including Νovember 24th 2017: 50% refund
- From November 25th 2017 and onwards: No refund will be granted.
- All refunds will be made within two months after the end of the Symposium minus the Bank charges
Certificate of Attendance
Registered participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Badges and Identification
Registration badges will be used during the Symposium. For identification purposes and admission to session halls, participants are requested to wear their badges, which will be given to them upon registration, at all times. Admission to the Symposium
areas will not be allowed without badge identification.
Letter of invitation
Participants that require an official Invitation Letter in order to attend the Symposium may address the Symposium Organizing Bureau, specifying the necessary details. This service is provided only to assist participants who are required to obtain a visa or permission to attend the Symposium. It should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees or any other expenses.
Please note that invitation letters are issued only for those participants who have completed the registration process (paid registration fees). In case your visa application is not approved by the relevant Authorities, Erasmus Conferences Tours & Travel S.A. will fully refund registration fees minus bank charges.
Please note that pictures and video recordings will be taken by symposium staff throughout the 10th International Symposium on “Focal Therapy and Imaging in Prostate and Kidney Cancer”. By registering for the symposium you agree to your image and personal information being passed to the Sympoisum Organizing Bureau and published on the website of the symposium (www.focaltherapy.org) and being used in materials, either online or in hard copy, for publicity and promotional purposes.