- The first step to follow before submitting an abstract online is to login to the system, by entering your contact details and creating your personal username and password. The username and password will be useful in any of your future visits to the on line services of the meeting (registration, hotel accommodation, etc)
- After uploading your abstract, please remember to mark it as “Pending” status, in order to be able to make any changes you wish until the abstract submission deadline. After the expiration of the abstract submission deadline, all abstracts will be automatically updated to “Confirmed” status, thus disabling the option to make changes.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English through the online abstract submission system. Abstracts sent in other languages and/or by fax, e-mail or hard copy (paper copy) will not be accepted for evaluation.
- During your abstract’s online submission, you will be requested to choose your preferred type of presentation (video and poster). Please note that the Organizers reserve the right to request the change of your abstract’s presentation type and/or topic, according to the Scientific Programme’s specifications and needs.
- Your abstract should be submitted until December 1, 2017 the very latest.
- All received abstracts will be evaluated by the Symposium’s Scientific Committee.
- Your abstract’s corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation procedure’s results until December 18, 2017.
- The presentation of the abstract and its publication in the Final Program is conditional upon payment of the registration fee by the at least one of the authors per abstract.
- The presenting author of an abstract can only be a co-author of another abstract.
- Abstract texts should have the following structure: a) Introduction, b) Methods, c) Results, d) Conclusion. The texts must be a maximum of 350 words.
- Make sure that authors names (first name and family name in full) and affiliations (institute/hospital/university, city, country) are properly stated during your abstract’s submission. Number references should be placed in the order they appear in the abstract.
- If the study has been supported by a grant, please indicate the source of funding at the bottom of your abstract. Number references (if any) should be placed in the order they appear in the abstract. If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request should be sent to the Symposium Secretariat.
For further information regarding Abstracts, please contact the Organising Secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org