|Until March 3, 2017||€ 750|
|From 4 March 2017 onwards||€ 850|
- Hotel accommodation in a double/triple room, shared with other participants, for a total of 5 nights (check-in on May 22 and check-out on May 27, 2017).
- Admittance to all scientific sessions
- Admittance to the exhibition area
- Course documentation and material
- Certificate of Attendance
- Coffee, lunch and dinner as specified in the Course programme
- Transfer by shuttle bus from Stuttgart airport to the Course venue on May 22 and from the venue to Stuttgart airport and on May 27.
All Course fees are calculated in EUR (€). Participants from countries where currency restrictions prevent them from sending registration fees in advance are asked to inform the Organising Secretariat, in order to avoid being charged late registration fees.
Terms of payment for registration fees
- By credit card
Upon receipt of your registration form, you will be sent a link for access to the ESPN 2017 Course’s online registration system, along with a deadline for payment, your login details and instructions for using the online registrations system. Upon completion of payment, the online system will redirect you to a confirmation of services and respective payments page; you are kindly advised to print or save a copy, as this will be your official confirmation voucher regarding the aforementioned Course.
- By bank transfer
Upon receipt of your registration form, you will receive the bank account details and a deadline for payment of the respective fees. A copy of the bank transfer receipt is to be sent to the Course Organising Secretariat by fax at +30 210 7257532 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, for confirmation of the relevant bank transfer.
Confirmation of participation
Cancellation of participation is to be made in written to the Course Organising Secretariat. The following cancellation policy will apply:
- For cancellation requests received until February 28, 2017: 50% of the total amount will be refunded.
- For cancellation requests received from March 1, 2017 onwards: no refund applies.
Certificate of Attendance
All registered delegates that have attended at least 90% of the Scientific Programme will receive a Certificate of Attendance. Attendance will be confirmed through the use of barcode scanners; delegates are requested to scan their identification badges including a personal ID barcode upon entering each session.
Delegates that will be completing the 3-year Cycle will also be receiving an additional Certificate of successful completion of the ESPN Course 10th Cycle.
CME accreditation and badge identification
Letter of Invitation
Delegates that require an official Invitation Letter in order to attend the Course may address to the Course Secretariat specifying the necessary details. This service is provided only to assist participants who need to obtain a visa or permission to attend the Course. It should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees or any other expenses.
Please note that registration to the Course is a prerequisite for delegates to receive an official letter of invitation from the Course Secretariat.
For any inquiry regarding your participation, please contact the ESPN Course Secretariat at email@example.com